With GoGet, you book for the time you need with the car. That means each hour the car will be driven and kept away from its home location.
- Getting groceries from the supermarket (2 hour round trip)
- Day out at the Blue Mountains (1 day rate)
- Shopping at IKEA (3 hour round trip… with a few extensions if you get stuck!)
Examples that wouldn’t work:
- Commuting to work every day (you pay while the car is out of the pod, so you would be charged a full day rate every day)
- Booking a car for three weeks while your car is getting repairs (it’s cheaper to just book for the hours or days you need to drive)