I have a foreign driver’s license. Can I still join?

Yes, GoGet accepts international driving licences. Simply send a copy of your licence by email (admin at goget dot com dot au), or post (PO Box 635 Glebe NSW 2037).

If your license is not in English, we will also need a copy of the English translation.

You will still need to reach the usual requirements of having at least 2 years driving experience and be 18 years of age or over.

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.